Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Bad Stuff List

This has been a difficult summer.  That’s my excuse for being so far behind in writing book four of the Tiger Lily series. The Bad Stuff List: first, my husband was in a bad accident, then we both got sick and he was in the hospital (pneumonia), then he had a knee operation and then was sick and in the hospital again (still recovering, with me as the care-giver). Just when I thought things were settling down, I got very seriously sick (I’m still sick but I think it’s improving) and now I’m having a bad flare-up, a really bad flare-up, of my immune arthritis. And classes start right after Labor Day. Which means meetings. Sigh.

Okay, that’s my whine, but enough whining.  I have decided to just get back to work. It should be a relief after all this.

And in other news, all three of the “Tiger Lily” books are available in the ibooks store. More news soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment