Thursday, January 30, 2014

And now, back to work.


I was recently asked why I'm not blogging.  I have a blog, right, so why am I not using it?  I could say that I'm suddenly teaching a course that I didn't really expect to have (true) and that, as usual, I have all sorts of "stuff" going on in my life (true).  More important is the fact that I am in re-writes.

I hate re-writes.  Well, okay, maybe I just dislike them.  Nope.  I think I hate them.  They have to be done, though, so I'm doing them, and that takes a lot of work. And fidgeting.  And grumbling.  Much grumbling.  On the plus side, it's means the book is much closer to being released.  The book is "Burning Bright", the sequel to "Tiger Lily", for those of you who have been asking me.

So that's my excuse for not blogging.  Blame it on the re-writes.  And now, back to work.  Stay tuned.

1 comment: